Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why I didn't write all these days

From as far back in time as I can remember, reading and writing have always been my favorite activities. Besides of course playing basketball and making music. But as doctors we give up many things we would rather love to do and are forced to sit with books reading medical trivia of herculean magnitude.... at least here in India in order get admitted to an Institution to pursue your real passion..... We are busy studying not the right things but, studying to avoid choosing the wrong serotype of the correct organism causing a disease... and umpteen other things more stupid than that..... But then that's the system, we've got to live with it.
Now that I've had a paradigm shift in the way my next few months are going to go... hopefully, this blog is going to be more active than it was until so far.

No comments: